EFFECTS & PREVENTION
- Eye and nose irritation from ammonia (NH3); nervous symptoms, headache, eye irritation and numbing of the sense of smell by hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Dermatitis and respiratory tract irritation caused by rinsing, cleaning and disinfecting agents and their vapors.
- Eye and respiratory tract irritation caused by silage additives (formic acid).
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment (incl. clothing).
- Ventilate properly. Do not work alone.
- Read and follow safety instructions supplied on product label.